FAQ + POLICIES
prounounced as MANI (as manicure) and CANDIE (as candy)
Manicandie only uses top of the range products and brands during her services - NO MMA + NO SNS! Her tools are sterilised with a hospital grade autoclave as regulated under the Public Health Act 2010 and Public Health Regulation 2012. Manicandie is registered under the local government area of Liverpool City, NSW Australia and receives routine inspections by government health officials to verify compliance with regulations.
BOOKINGS + PAYMENTS + REFUNDS
1. Appointments are bookable on the first Sunday of every month for the following month.
2. Bookings can be made via BOOK tab. Bookings are successful when you have received an email confirmation with your booking details.
3. Be sure to select all the services applicable to complete your service. If you are unsure, feel free to email me and I can assist you.
4. There is a booking fee required for all appointments. This amount will come off your final total. If this deposit has not been made, your booking is not confirmed.
5. No refunds will be honoured for breakages, lifting or change of mind. If you have any queries or concerns, please contact Manicandie as soon as possible.
6. Payment can be made by cash, EFTPOS and AfterPay. All EFTPOS payments will incur a 1.9% surcharge.
7. In the event that your details are incorrect - it is your responsibility to contact Manicandie to rectify these to avoid missing your appointment and a cancellation fee incurred.
1. Any fault of Manicandie's within the first 7 days will be repaired at no extra charge. Loss of crystals and charms are excluded.
1. During the event that you are running a little late to your appointment, please notify Manicandie prior to your appointment time as a reduced service may need to be performed, and you will be charged the full cost of the service. Your appointment will be cancelled if you are more than 20 minutes late and the full cost of the service will be charged.
2. Appointment times advertised are guidelines and may vary depending on the complexity of the design, shape, length or repairs required. If you have booked for a longer nail art time and are requesting to have a shorter nail art time, you will be charged for the time booked. You can find examples of time frames on the Manicandie Instagram page i.e #manicandie40min
3. It is recommended that you rebook your appointments within 2-4 weeks to ensure your nails are correctly balanced and any lifting or damages can be fixed as soon as possible.
1. Any alterations other than shape and length will be charged at the full service price.
CANCELLATIONS + NO SHOWS
1. Any cancellations or rescheduling of your appointment within 48 hours of your appointment will forfeit your booking fee. Any cancellations within 24 hours of your appointment will be charged the total appointment cost. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please email email@example.com.
2. Any no-shows without prior contact will result in you being charged the full service cost and you will forfeit the ability to rebook in the future.
1. Unfortunately as there is a lot of chemicals and sharp tools in the salon, I have applied a STRICT NO BABY/CHILD POLICY as damages and injury can occur. Apart from fiddly hands, babies and children can cause distractions where you may need to attend to your child and this time wasted is not accounted for. Apologies for the inconvenience.
2. Please do not bring your pets to your appointment. We have Khaleesi our Siberian Husky that likes to welcome all clients. If you are allergic or afraid of dogs, please let us know so we can let her out before you arrive.
1. Manicandie welcomes and respects all genders, Non-Binary and Gender Fluid people, the entire spectrum of the LGBTQIA+ Community, the elderly, people of colour, people at any level of ability, and all religions.
2. At Manicandie, we refer to non standardised salons as 'shopping centre salons' , 'non standard salons' or 'fast paced salons'. Please refrain from using derogatory terms such as 'Asian nail salons' or 'Chinese salons'.
See you soon!